Sean Anker is an AMSA accredited Marine Surveyor Sydney and New South Wales. Sean is also a member of AIMS.
Like many at MSA – prior to a career as a Surveyor, Sean was originally a shipwright and later worked as a Master/Chief Officer on Commercial vessels and Superyachts around the world for 15 years prior to returning to Australia. Sean joins MSA from Sydney City Marine where he was the Shipyard Manager. As an experienced AMSA Accredited Marine Surveyor Sean will be able to support our clients further.
Sean has a long family history in the Maritime Industry and working on Sydney Harbour and MSA.
Current AMSA Accreditations:
- Initial survey—construction or alteration—hull, deck and superstructure
- Initial survey—construction or alteration—machinery
- Initial survey—construction or alteration—equipment
- Initial survey—construction or alteration—commissioning
- Periodic survey
- Periodic survey—load line
- Survey of safety equipment
- Survey of communications equipment