Ships and operators with a record of poor performance can be banned from entering or…
Marine Incident InvestigationOur Accredited Marine Surveyors are all certified as Marine incident investigators.
We offer independent reports and advice to include:
- The background to a Marine Incident
- The human factors
- Initial actions
- Managing the Investigation
- Witnesses and interview
- Collecting physical evidence
- Analysis determining causal factors
- Developing conclusions and making recommendations.
The sole objective of the independent investigation of a safety investigation into an accident shall be the prevention of future accidents through the ascertainment of its causes and circumstances. It is not to determine liability nor, except so far as is necessary to achieve its objective, to apportion blame.